Saturday, May 15, 2010

Previous events // COV3RED

I would like to share some past coverage of events I have saved in my library of pictures.  

Bimmerfest 2009 was an amazing experience.  From the caravan to the event, it was full of fun and intensity.  So many BMW enthusiasts from all over the state and even some from across the nation came out.  Me and my boys met up at the SoCal caravan early in the morning and we began our journey entering the 101 with the huge BMW convoy.  Minor problems with police had occurred but they couldn't stop us.  Bimmerfest was so well organized and we had such an amazing venue.  Overall it was a great experience and I am looking forward to the next one, which of course will be COV3RED.


More COV3RAGE can be found HERE 

Meet and BBQ @ 200MPH Motorsports

No comments:

Post a Comment