Friday, July 16, 2010

Tommy's 350z // F3ATURED

Tommy's Nissan 350z has got to be one of my fav's out there.  Once I saw this 350z pulling in to get its vinyl roof done by me and my buds, I was stunned.  It had such a clean and fresh look to it, I was amazed.  It is an 03 350z, with a brand new white paint-job which looked stunning.  After me and my boys got done with the vinyl I offered him a photo shoot and i decided to feature it on my blog.


The Chargepseed V1 Front Bumper Cover gave the front end an aggressive look.  It is one of my favorite front bumpers for the 350z .  He also got the headlight housing custom painted matte black and a matching matte black vinyl roof.


PowerHouse Amuse Side Skirts and a Strosek Rear Bumper work so well together.  I love the bumper selection, they really bring the car together.  The car is fully badgeless, something that i love, but not everyone is fond of it.

If you haven't noticed yet, I must state, the stance on this 350z is very nice.  Flush.  Volk TE37's look like they were designed for the 350z itself. Specs - 19" x 9.5" +12 Offset Front / 19" x 10.5" +7 Offset Rear (pictured) wrapped in YOKOHAMA ADVAN Sport: 245 35 19" Front / 275 35 19" Rear. But has now switched them to Volk Racing RE30 Limitied Edition Magnesium Blue.. Specs - 19" x 10" +10 Offset Front / 19" x 11" +10 Offset Rear.
 Suspension is key in order to have nice stance, here is his setup..
-ApexI N1 Damper ExV Coilovers
-Nismo Front and Rear Sway bars
-Ichiba 15mm (R) /20mm (F) wheels spacers




Engine mods:
-PowerLab 3/8" plenum spacer
-Jim Wolf Technology Pop Charger/ Z tube (intake)
-Nismo R-Tune Headers
-BERK Technology Non-resonated Test Pipes
-HKS HI Power True Dual Titanium Exhaust
-Apexi SAFCII
-Custom Powdercoated Upper Plenum (matte black)
-Koyo "Fat boy" racing radiator.

Last but not least the Audio..
-Alpine Head Unit V12 component amp
-Jl W7 10" sub powered by
-500/1 JL amp
-Greddy Infometer

More Pictures can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment