Sunday, March 7, 2010

Burgers and Bimmers // COV3RED

Burgers and Bimmers is a bi-weekly meet that me and my buddies usually attend.  Its a meet located around the Sherman Oaks and Encino area.  I got to admit, this has to be one of the funnest meets I've ever been to.  It started out a year ago when I first attended.  It began as a meet located at an In n out where we would chill , discuss cars, and enjoy some double doubles.  As the regular-meet and chill began to get boring, some night time canyon runs were called for.  Every other canyon run grew in intensity, flying through canyons, taking the quickest turns while gripping the road, it was an amazing experience.  Some cruises through LA area were thrown in here and there.  I have COV3RED an event that occurred on March 07, enjoy the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment