Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hey!

Thanks to all my followers, I would not be keeping up if it wasn't for you guys.  I hope I grow a stronger fan base. I originally started out to this blog to give a chance to people all across the world to see what goes on in the California auto community. The main idea was to post event coverage, hence the name, for the people who couldn't make it out to the smaller or big events out here.  I haven't been keeping up with many of the gatherings but I have been posting my recent photo-shoots and hope everyone is enjoying them!  I would like to announce that my blog will currently expand and not only stay in the automotive event scene but more of a blog with different material and different lifestyles.  Don't be afraid, this blog wont be generalized and boring, I hope my readers will enjoy the new material I will be putting out.  Also, I might be switching the name and domain up sometime in the future but I will be sure to post the new name before I switch! Anyways enough writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment